Selah Creek is a residential home that is focused on bringing hope to young mothers facing an unplanned pregnancy. It is our goal to provide a safe refuge to enable them to focus on their health and unborn child during the pregnancy.
While residing at Selah Creek, each resident will receive support, both spiritual and emotional, through their pregnancies. They will have an opportunity to continue their education, either through obtaining a GED or further pursuing a college education.They will receive medical care and counseling in both parenting and adoption. It is our desire to see each resident of Selah Creek reach their full potential and have the necessary tools to care for their children for years to come.
Selah Creek is a fully functioning home with full-time house parents. Each resident will be provided with a space to call her own, family dinners each night, and an opportunity to build friendships with other residents.
- Access to vocational training programs
- Bible studies
- Financial planning
- One on One Mentoring
- Medical Services
- Transportation to doctor visits and appointments
- Parenting classes (breast-feeding, baby proofing, newborn care, and so much more!)
- Adoption preparation
- Maternity clothes and daily personal items
- Assistance in walking through the labor and delivery process